RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

best in kt

wanshing ask me post best in kt,very hard for me,,cause i noe worst in kt.wakak,,anyway,got la.haha



best food:maklong mee n keropok

best transport:car plate number 11(our leg la)

best places:TER.kampung cina,ibai

best drink:david's drinks

best fun:sleeping

best ppl:the person tat can fetch me out

best action:sampak

best shoping mall:(hard for me to say le if compare wif penang)giant?mydin?

best kap siao:kcb wanna challenge lcw badminton,,at last loss 15-0....shh,,,dunwan spread out ya

best school:SMK CHUNG HWA WEI SIN (MARCHING BAND ONLY)

best memory:hiking hill alone n view the whole kt town

best newspaper:sin chew,nan yang

best temple:he an gong

best funniest teacher:a nui

best animal:my dogs

best building:mbkt building

best sampak place:so far i noe uncle chua?

best restoran:golden dragon

best need:development .starbuck,seoul garden,haegen dazz.shoping mall,.......

best big:museum

best small:shoping mall

best sport:badminton

best n de best:crystal mosques(wat the stupid ppl built there)waste money n land



nth best in kt

but worst

n getting worst

point of view

from penang

No comments: