RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

class 2

haha..my class gt 1 girl from china,,her name is HUANG YAN ba...
u oso make us LOL...

when class break for 10 mins,suddenly china slang 我要吃~~~
wahaha..we stil remember de slang...

too many student in my class,til nw i stil cant remember all de name,o talk to them
but many 花名call by us.many lenglui in my claas too.

2 students from saudi arabia we call aladins
1 malay girl we call pelita princess(because she kep on saying restoran pelita is listed company)
1 korea girl we call snake(i oso dunu why they call her like tat)
gt superman
gt lin chang you(前槟州首长)
gt speaking(LEAN NI)
and when de ppl from sp(sungai petani)we wil cal sp 来的
and many ppl call me turtle ,ninja turtle,乌龟,海龟。。omg..because i am from TERENGGANU。。BOIKOT terengganu,i from penang k,born here(penang)





ps:happy birthday to my sister..karmei...so far i noe are u all birthday..
all de best,god bless u al..

No comments: