RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

wa,wat a hongkong trip
langsung tak shiok
1st day,i miss dear so much
b4 depart think can use prepaid phone
but at there dy omg ,cant i dint activate my international call
haiz ,i reli cry there
worry
n wat a macau to h.k journey
make me vomit
staying in the toilet
1st time

my mind kept on thinking hw to contact wif dear,
finally think
use h,k prepaid
yes,finnaly can dy .haha ,yes can hear ur voice dy
tml can phone u anytime anywhere dy lu

dear,i reli miss u too much
i din have de intention to hear wat de traveller say
jus miss u in the bus n no interested
i promise u will take k myself well well
cant sick ma
i wil oways miss u
love u stephy

3 comments:

V.I.P Princess said...

muackz muackz^^ i love you, u love me2, i love you 3^^ u love me4, i love you 5^^...YEAH~GIVE ME 5 =P

jiashyan嘉贤 said...

haha ,,i love u cant count de ke,
stil remember i tell u de joke tat de person learn inggeris
123

thn 100 hw to say?
i love u 100
muaks s s s s s s ss,
haha ,

V.I.P Princess said...

hahah, ten ten ten ten ten~~~~~^^
cute baby~ XD