RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

find the truth for ur life

it was 12 midnight,received a msg from maxis.you hav 2 misses calll from 013992138x since....
who is tat number?

i misscal him bec than send a msg to tat person who a u?anything call me?
after 3 mins he replied,ank buah en syaiful nizam.
walau,anak buah ini,scared a..heard like dunu wat kumpulam gengsters a...i think bec,me din quarrel a,din beat ppl ...din borrow money from tai yi long wo,,,why tis gengster wanana find me?haha
than i replied him with de malay dialog sapa ni?tok kenal pun,
5 mins later he replid me:addli r,ank ak menangis ni.istri ak out station.Tjaga sbb dgr ko puny msg la misaeh,
??????har?i thought is wat tai lou wanna find me,,fuiyoh.wat he said,?i jus noe his wife out station than his son crying,i replied:i think ur find the wrong person o wrong number.i am chinese.i dont know u,sorry.
he replied bec:oo,ok2..sori.nice to "meet"u.~find the truth 4 ur life~
oo..like tat izit..haha,,al de best to u la...
nw is 9.30am ba,,swadaya band start de war dy..hmm,,al de best,,as she said:sao chang .ba

No comments: