RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

one night in paris

it very hard for me stay there for 1 night
actually there facilities n services nt so badwa
its very boring wholeday lying there
yes,i am very surprise when u come n visit me
very very surprise.night,i very miss u .
n hope to find u there,but u say it very dangerous n night dy,but i worry u n u say din understand in study
next morning,wat the early morning,ask me change the operation custom
oo no,,shh...jus a piece of paper .when i woke up,1st thing is phone u dy althought my phone no battery dy .i dunu y,jus my mind jus gt u
8sumthing start for the endoscope,wat the bius,sleeping there,but miracal is,,i stil can imaging u in my mind .omg,
next,when i woke up,dy in my bed,wait...who send me bec ?hw the person send me bec to me bed?shy shy shy
next for the ultrasound...everything wil be ok ..
god bless me .

i miss u love u

No comments: