RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

past present future

when i were 1year old
when i were 1year old,i was a baby,ppl call me baby baby
omg,too hard for me to become a baby,my job is crying

when i were 3years old
when i were 3,i went to kt
wat a malay place ,the place that i grew up n gt education
wait,i start wore spec when i were 3,damn cute,ppl call me cutty

when i were 4years old
wat a damn stupid funnuiest thing in my life
i went to kindergarden start studying,normally ppl like my age were slp n play in house ma

when i were 5years old
same,kindergarden life,start tuition for wat abc 123
clever le

when i were 7 years old
start my primary school life
damn,1st day go school i went wrong class
funny le..lol la
when teacher take name,er,y din hav my name ne?oo,u a,,,not tis class la.always gt number 1 in class,shh,,,cos tat time me is last class ma ,

when i were 8 years old
start studying smart smart gt in 1st class
start learning pingpong badminton

when i were 12years old
head prefect of primary school
haiz...shh,,when recess went library .haha
comander of de brass band
har?omg,tat time de body shape like ballon le,fat fat cute cute,
fatty fatty boom boom curi curi jagung

when i were 13 years old
form 1 dy,big dy,start mature
1st time history exam gt 100 mark,bravo

when i were 14years old
crush wif sumbody?
hmm.my life went down
my studies nt so gud
busy wif the brass band

when i were 15 years old
wow,my powerful life
gt 3rd in form 3
pmr gt full As meaningful
ended wif happy ending

when i were 16 years old
wa,form 4 dy.reli mature dy
stil ok

when i were 17years old
head boy
drummajor
busy
tired
tension
i nt a perfect man
but i try to do my best
never give up

when i were 18 years old
college life
loss my interested in many things
in my mind no more target
i din hav intension to become best o perfect
but so far so gud
i stil the best among them

if i was 20or 21 years old
finish study dy ba,start my job life
learn experience money
everything is talk money

if i was 24or5or6 years old
marrige time
love my wife
happinese time

if i was 30++years old
depend my family future
my dream house n cars
earn money

if i was 40++years old
start to buy properties
money make money for me

if i was 50++years old
the time tat i hav money go travel wif my sweet wife
holiday
enjoy the life

if i was 60++years old
gransons
waiting for grandsons,sit in house
social activities
red wain

if i was 70++years old
monkey playing sumthing funny for my grandson
eat as much as i can

if i was 80++years old
my picture wil hang on de wall
smile^^


if nw i am 5 years old
i will learn sumthing special as i can

if nw i am 12 years old
i will do sumthing special for my life

if nw i am 19 years old
i will gt the best for me

if nw i am 26years old
i wil earn as much money as i can

if nw i am 33years old
i wil buy as many lands as i can

if nw i am 40years old
i wil count my money till my hand pain

if nw i am 47years old
i wil appear in the newspaper (murder)no la.haha
u will noe soon


if nw i am 54years old
i will pencen lo

if nw i am 61 years old
i wil travel to ur house

if nw i am 68years old
i will sit on my massage chair waiting my grandsons

if nw i am 75years old
i will start to thinking my past memory

if nw i am 82years old
i will c u again

No comments: