RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

I wanna be with You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

tagged 2

Your first best friend:forgt dy.ah chung?at kindegarden?dunu,haha
Your first enemy:no,,cos,,me too gud dy ,no enemy,like u meh ?haha

The friend you love the most:my gf la,
The enemy you hate the most (1only):durian,,yes,is durian
Your most beautiful girl friend: sweet princess.snvc
Your most handsome guy friend: when i face myself front of my mirror
The kind of girl you hate the most: smoking
The kind of boy you hate the most: 打女人
You fall in love with your close friend before:gt ba
Your best friend is your ex-lover:absolutely no
If your friend backstabbing you:以牙还牙,joke la
If your friend betray you:sad
If your friend woo your lover: be confident,i will nt loss him
If your friend fall in love with you:i wil say sorry ,i am nt s&a
If you fall in love with your best friend:cant imaging tat
Are you a good student:perfect student(boh paiseh)
You always done your homeworks/assignments:sure,,,
The teacher/tutor you love the most:miss teo.
Always late to school/college:er,never
Your class:68 ppl with a superman
You love your seniors:senior?huh?
Senior who you love the most: -
Your classmates good/bad: not bad but not good
Excellent result classmate:me?haha, triple LLL
Laziest classmate: a lot
Smart people: ya,is jean ba
Stupid people:in my mind,no stupid ppl
Good looking people:the person tat always say :waaa:
Ugly people:-
Funny people:乌龟生毛
Cute people:u call me ?haha,every ppl is cute expecially sweet princess
Bad people: u call me again?haha,the person tat beat woman
Honest people:u call me again again?haiyo,haha,i never lie for the bad intention
Acting people: hk ppl
You are what kind of people: 平凡但带着不平凡的人
Lip or eyes:eyes
Hugs or kisses:both
Shorter or taller: cukupcukup
hesitant or spontaneous: spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arms: -
Listener or talker: depends on who I talk to
Romantic or rich: loving
Good husband or Good Father:er,,susoh nak pilih
Age to get marry: 25++
Numbers of kid(s):wait i discuss with my future wife ya
Career:最佳美容师
Salary:as much as i cant count
Retirement age: must ask my bank account enugh money ma
Properties value: uncountable
Wishes: sweet princess always happy n healthy

No comments: